All Etisalat Blackberry 10 Data Plans & Subscription Codes

The greatest lie I have ever told myself is “don’t write it down, you will remember” and I end up forgetting. I told myself this lie over and over again and I suffered for it a lot. I have put a stop to it sometimes in 2015 when i decided to write almost anything down.
This post is just something I brought out of my memo. I have kept this article on the Etisalat Blackberry 10 Data Plans and their Subscription Codes in my memo for months now. I did this in order to use it as a reference. Sometimes my BIS just finishes and I have no way to go online to check for the codes to use until I get back to
my PC.

Etisalat Data Bundles for Blackberry 10 Smartphones

So, I have compile this type of list for every network and I have  decided to share them with you. You can always keep it as a reference too.

Monthly Plans on BlackBerry 10


s/n
Blackberry 10 Monthly Plan valid for 30 days
Attached Data Bundles
Price
(N)
Voice (20k/sec) USSD
 Non-Voice Opt in SMS
1Blackberry® 10 Lite Plan with unlimited BBM
260MB
1,000
*599*2#
SMS MLite to 399
2Blackberry® 10 Mid Plan with unlimited BBM
500MB
1,500
*599*3#
SMS MMid to 399
3Blackberry® 10 Max Plan with unlimited BBM
1536MB
3,000
*599*4#
SMS MMax to 399

Weekly Plans on BlackBerry 10.

Enjoy our BlackBerry service for 7 days.

s/n
Blackberry 10 Weekly Plan valid for 7 days
Attached Data Bundles
Price
(N)
Voice (20k/sec) USSD
 Non-Voice Opt in SMS
1BlackBerry® 10 Lite Plan with unlimited BBM
70MB
350
*599*2*1#
SMS WLite to 399
2BlackBerry® 10 Mid Plan with unlimited BBM
125MB
550
*599*3*1#
SMS WMid to 399
3BlackBerry® 10 Max Plan with unlimited BBM
360MB
1,100
*599*8#
SMS WMax to 399

Daily Plans on BlackBerry 10

Use our daily plans for a quick top up of data and BBM access, valid for 24 hours

s/n
Blackberry 10 Daily Plan
Attached Data Bundles
Price
(N)
Voice (20k/sec) USSD
 Non-Voice Opt in SMS
1BlackBerry® 10 Lite Plan with unlimited BBM
10MB
70
*599*2*2#
SMS DLite to 399
2BlackBerry® 10 Mid Plan with unlimited BBM
15MB
100
*599*3*2#
SMS DMid to 399
3BlackBerry® 10 Max Plan with unlimited BBM
50MB
200
*599*7#
SMS DMax to 399
These are the weekly, daily and monthly Blackberry 10 data plans available on the Etisalat network. Many people don’t even know much about the daily plans. If you just want to test the etisalat network, you can make use of the daily plan.

Comments

Popular Posts