MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel Blackberry 10 Data Plans, Subscription Codes

Codes for subscribing to Blackberry 10 data on all network in Nigeria (MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and Glo) are not things people want to keep in their head. Even if you know some subscription codes, it would probably be those of the network that you use. You have to look for codes/numbers to dial to subscribe when you want to switch to other networks.
Personally, I have all SIM cards from all our GSM networks in Nigeria. I like a kind of life that involves frequent movement from one place to another and the network that I use in one city might be the worst in another city. It could be a nightmare if you don’t have a backup plan. So, every now and then I have to make use of different BB subscription codes every time I change location.

Now I have everything in my memo on my Blackberry Q10. It makes my life easier especially when I cannot access internet at all on the network with poor network. This is so because I have to check the new codes for Blackberry subscription on the new network I am switching to. Opening my memo, gives me access to all these codes.

Blackberry 10 Data Plans Subscription Codes on MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel Networks

Here are the Blackberry 10 data plans and activation codes on MTN

BlackBerry® 10 Data Bundles from MTN

BlackBerry 10 Plans
Service Validity
Inclusive Data
Price
SMS Activation
To 21600
USSD Activation
BB10 MAXIMonthly1.5GBN3,000Text BBMAXIM*216*5*3#
Weekly350MBN1,100Text BBMAXIW*216*5*2#
Daily50MBN200BBMAXID*216*5*1#
BB10 MIDIMonthly500MBN1,500BBMIDIM*216*4*3#
Weekly125MBN550BBMIDIW*216*4*2#
Daily15MBN100BBMIDID*216*4*1#
BB10 MINIMonthly260MBN1,000BBLITEM*216*3*3#
Weekly70MBN350BBLITEW*216*3*2#
Daily10MBN70BBLITED *216*3*1#

Glo Blackberry 10 Plans and Codes

Plan NamePrice (N)Data VolumeValiditySMS to 777USSD Code
Max Month3,0001638MB30 Daysmaxmonth*777*13#
Max Week1,050700MB7 Daysmaxweek*777*14#
Mid Month1,400550MB30 Daysmidmonth*777*15#
Mid Week550150MB7 Daysmidweek*777*16#
Lite Month1000200MB30 Dayslitmonth*777*17#
Lite Week40050MB7 Dayslitweek*777*18#

BlackBerry® Plans and Subscription Codes (Airtel)

BB 10 Max
1,536
3,000
30
*440*7#
bmm
350
1,050
7
*440*8#
bmw
50
200
1
*440*9#
bmd
BB 10 Midi
500
1,500
30
*440*10#
bim
130
525
7
*440*11#
biw
15
100
1
*440*12#
bid
BB 10 Lite
250
1,000
30
*440*13#
blm
80
350
7
*440*14#
blw
10
70
1
*440*15#
bld

Airtel BB 10 Data Plans and Codes

Comments

Popular Posts